TEFL Tribe Thailand teaches English to the hardest to reach ethnic minorities in Thailand. Working as a TEFL Tribe English Teacher, you will live like a local, learn customs and etiquette from a culture totally different from your own, and immerse yourself in this fantastic once in a lifetime experience while giving back to a loving and beautiful rural Thai community.
No formal qualifications needed
No registration, admin or other hidden fees.
Program Fees from 100USD/75GBP per week.
– First hand Teaching experience
– Make friends for life with other teachers in your group
– Build your confidence and gain valuable industry experience to help you gain further teaching work
– Live with tribes who do not see foreigners regularly
– Learn the local culture, etiquette and knowledge from local experts
– Non native speakers welcome to apply
– 18+ years of age
– NO FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED, just an enthusiasm to make a difference!
“Teaching at the school was a life changing experience for me. I received so much support and guidance, and the kids were forgiving when I forgot the english words for things! I am currently back in the UK but miss the kids, teachers and support staff so much. They really became family. I hope to return next year and see how the kids have progressed.” – James, Manchester, UK